Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Mermaid Murmurs

Hi!

I just deleted most of this blog, and most of my YouTube videos. I've done a lot of stumbling around in the last several months trying to figure out what I want to do with poetry and video and video poetry, and I think I've figured it out. To that end, I hope to include more audio work, more of my own poetry, and more guests. The blog will include less of me standing around reciting stuff, unless I find a poem that really demands such dubious immortality. I haven't been updating with sterling regularity of late, but I have several interesting things planned, or already in progress.

3 comments:

goal.oriented.behavior said...

Bring on the poems!! Hail the murmuring mermaid!

amber said...

well. i look forward to it then. though i was just rediscovering the other stuff and making my way through.

alas...
xo

Danny Snelson said...

Funny things here Andrew! Happened on yr mermaiding as looking for more on Jarnot this evening. (Upping some new things to PennSound.) Anyhow, wanted to drop tnx for some chuckles &hoping you carry on (we need more video poetry!).

xoxo
j.h c